1. PAWS-“positive action within school.” This is an additional intervention used to support students in a consistent way throughout all parts of their day.
2. Peer Mentoring- Students in grades 4-6 mentor younger students.
3. Big Brother, Big Sister- Partnership with Entergy where students and Entergy employees are matched during lunch and recess.
4. Restorative Justice Support- Specially trained students in grades 5-6 provide role-modeling for students at VES.
5. Homework Club- Homework assistance provided at the end of each day.
6. Social Skills Group- Small group instruction with an emphasis on positive interactions and social development.